Girls’ Soccer Information
- Thursday, June 1 – Friday, June 2
- Time: 8:00-10:00 am
- Location: NHS Soccer Field
- All forms must be submitted through Final Forms (online) and current physicals brought to first day of tryouts (paper form signed by doctor).
Future Knights Soccer Camp (ages 4-12)
- This is the first fundraiser of the season for our soccer program.
- All players that make the team help with coaching the camp.
- Date: June 5-7
- Time: 6:00-7:30 pm (players will report at 5:45)
- Location NHS Stadium Field
June 5 – June 23 (pending)
- We will have voluntary conditioning sessions, which will include individual skills work and conditioning followed by free play three days a week.
June 25-July 9
- TSSAA Dead Period – no soccer activities
July 10 – Beginning of School
- Girls’ team will practice Monday-Thursday
- Friday practices will be scheduled as needed
July 10-15: One Team Week (NEW!)
- Monday-Thursday practice
- 8:00-9:30 am
- 6:00-8:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday: Overnight trip
- Friday joint practice at Chattanooga Christian School in a.m.
- Friday afternoon – Saturday team building rafting/camping/ropes
Beginning July 17
July 22,23 (NEW!)
- Knight’s Challenge: 7 vs 7 tournament (Houston, Siegel, Franklin, Tullahoma, others)
Beginning Wednesday, August 2
- We will have mandatory varsity practices on Fall Break for girls. All players that make the team are expected to attend.
- We do not have any soccer activities planned for Labor Day weekend.
Eric Shelton (Head Coach)