2017-18 Boy's Soccer Information
2017-18 Boys’ Soccer Information
New Player Information
June 5 – June 23 (PENDING!)
- We will have voluntary conditioning sessions, which will include ball skills work, small sided technical and/or tactical training followed by free play two days a week. (Tuesdays and Thursdays – in the a.m.)
July 20,21 – NEW!!!
- Voluntary practice sessions (8:00-10:00 am) in preparation for 7 vs 7 tournament
- Any player interested in trying out for the 2018 team is invited to participate (paperwork must be submitted through Final Forms).
- July 22, 23 – 7 vs 7 Knight’s Challenge
- We will roster 3-4 teams (depending on numbers) to play in the tournament.
- Team selection/rosters based upon the July 20, 21 practices sessions.
- This is not an official try out but will give the coaching staff some idea of current skill levels.
- Beginning January 5, 2018 (first day of second semester) we will have conditioning and free play after school until 4:30 Monday-Thursday.
- February 12, 2018
- Location: NHS Soccer Field
- All forms must be submitted through Final Forms (online) and current physicals brought to first day of tryouts (paper form signed by doctor).
Follow us on Twitter: NHS Soccer @wcsNHSedu
- $100 Athletic Fee for all rostered players (JV and Varsity)
- We will have mandatory varsity practices on Spring Break. I will attempt to let players off for ½ of spring break but not all of spring break depending on schedule. All players that make the team are expected to attend.
How to keep in touch with information:
- Final Forms
- When you complete your registration with final forms be sure to sign up for soccer. This will populate an email list of all potential players that I can use for communicating events leading up to try-outs.
- Follow us on twitter!
Eric Shelton (Head Coach)